A Signature Gated Community by:
DivyaSree Developers, with over three decades of glorious achievements is one of India’s leading real estate developers playing a signiﬁcant role in changing the real estate landscape of South India. It is one of the most reputed urban infrastructure developers, with operations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai. Whether it’s an IT Park, a residential development, an Infrastructure project or a built-to-suit campus, the company’s technical expertise, global exposure and project management skills, give them the edge to constantly innovate and deliver the best. DivyaSree has scaled a steep growth curve in recent years with its commercial projects spanning over 14 million sqft & the Company has about 6 Million Sqft of living spaces in various stages of development and planning catering to various needs of the contemporary Indian Family.
The team has worked in an integrated way guided by the dynamic & hands-on leadership to successfully deliver numerous residential and commercial projects across South India. Despite the exponential growth over the past ﬁve years, commitment towards superior client service and adherence to highest level of quality is uncompromised. DivyaSree focuses on delivering excellent, reliable service and product consistently winning them a base of customers who return to them time and again. The company’s main intention is to create properties of enduring values.
- In 1999, completed DivyaSree Chambers, with the largest floor plate for any office building in Bangalore at that time.
- Structured the first commercial Real Estate transaction valued on a rental yield capitalisation basis.
- First private developer to provide captive power generation and centralised Air-conditioning in an IT park.
- Built the Mekhri Circle underpass in 2001, the first major traffic project for Bangalore in this millenium.
- Chosen by the Government of Karnataka to restore Ulsoor Lake and Sankey Tank in 2003-04.
- Voted Best Developer – 2003 by International Facilities Management Association.
- Got one of the first Private Equity investments in Indian real estate at entity level from Texas Pacific Group Axon, USA.
- Has delivered more than 9 million SFT of office space to some of the world’s leading
Information Technology companies.
Established in 2004, Singapore-based Andy Fisher Workshop is creating unique environmentally responsive buildings throughout Asia, Middle East and India.
AFW principals have worked on a diverse range of projects in UK, Europe, Russia, Singapore, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Mauritius, Fiji, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Syria and Sri Lanka.
International projects designed by the Workshop include Westin Resort & Spa Cam Ranh (Vietnam), Sheraton Nha Trang (Vietnam), Hilton Hanoi Opera (Vietnam) and The Sanctuary Hua Hin (Thailand), the retail and F&B components of Sheremetyevo International Airport (Moscow), the master plan of Neotown Port Louis (Mauritius), Stow House, Mahwella (Sri Lanka) and Kandewatta
Residence, Sri Lanka.